Shortly explained, UVC light can be used to disinfect air, liquids and surfaces.
We are good at this. By gathering information, doing a problem analysis and clarifying needs with you, we will find the right solution.
We can reduce the occurence of viruses, bacteria, yeasts / molds in almost every conceivable area; eg. food production, technical production environments and the pharmaceutical department.
See ND Cargo on YouTube
- Securing all incoming air for propagation herds against PRRS virus with direct pressure (slight overpressure) and negative pressure systems
- Securing access to high hygiene rooms for staff, active and passive systems against viruses and bacteria
- Securing access for staff from high-risk rooms
- Decontamination of air from high-risk rooms
- Decontamination of rooms in connection with the production of sensitive products
- Decontamination of rooms after contamination in connection with stopping production
- Decontamination of rooms during production in relation to aerosols, particles etc.
- Surface hygiene in connection with the packaging of high-hygiene products
- Direct processing of food, juice-salmon-sausages etc. against e.g. fungi and bacteria
- Direct processing of technical aids in various productions
- Direct processing of packaging, raw materials in packaging, tools and consumables in sluice solutions
Something all solutions have in common is that they are based on a needs analysis and adapted solution to the current needs, e.g. desire for reduction in log 1,2,3,4, conditions of use on temperature and humidity. We always offer a final measurement with registration of UVC level and quality according to needs analysis.
Contact us for a solution to exactly fit your needs.