Hand hygiene should be practised. Again and again to maintain a high standard.
Unfortunately, experience shows that we are never quite as good at maintaining a high level of hand hygiene as we think.
Although we are constantly reminded that we must be thorough with washing and disinfecting our hands, it is not enough.
When our hygiene is poor, we move dirt around and, in the worst case, we contribute to the spread of an infection.
- With the hand training monitor and the use of fluorescent agent, you’ll get a clear look of how the agent has been distributed.
See the demonstration video here
We can make a difference if we know how.
See more below
Training of hand hygiene raises the level significant
Training hand hygiene raises the level significantly
Get offers on monitors and training lotion with fluorescent agent for your needs. It is also possible to rent a monitor for hand hygiene training – contact us at email@example.com
- Add 1-2 squirts of the fluorescent hand sanitizer/soap/lotion and distribute it like you would in a normal thorough hand disinfection.
- Place your hands in the cabinet so that they are fully covered. The entire surface of your hands should shine evenly. Repeat part 1, if necessary, until the entire surface is lit evenly.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, dry them and perform a check in the cabinet again. The areas that are still glowing are not washed sufficiently.
- Learn the best technique for washing your hands below.
- Repeat as needed and look for improvements.
Training proper hand hygiene works: