Our CleanAccess sluice is designed to remove particles, by circulating the air past HEPA filter and UV light. This is based on experience and studies, which show that contamination frequently occurs via particles, where bacteria etc. attach themselves. If the treatment is combined with UV light, it can neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungal spores on clothes etc.
When we use locks with UVC light, it is only for the treatment of goods. We make solutions for very small elements, that only weigh a few grams and up to very large sluices for bigbags and containers.
When we design a CleanAccess sluice for your needs, we look at:
- Desire for degree of treatment, ie. UVC dosage
- Size of goods – the smallest and the largest
- Capacity requirements
Use CleanAccess like this:
- Install CleanAccess between unclean and clean zone
- Place pallet/container/cart with goods in the sluise
- Close the door and press start
- Air jets in the cabin “flush” the goods with 20-25 m/s air
- UV lamps illuminates all surfaces
- The air is circulated through filter system, after which it is recirculated
- The door opens to the clean side
- CleanAccess comes with many options in control and degree of automation
Watch a video of CleanAccess with air and UV light, on Youtube here
Watch a video of CleanAccess with air, on Youtube here
The UV light kills all known bacteria and viruses on all surfaces – quickly and efficiently
We strive for the highest possible effect on all available surfaces, to ensure maximum disinfection. The UV light treats all affected surfaces, wherever the light can go. With the indicated dosage, you will be able to kill all known bacteria, viruses and protozoa like salmonella, bacillus cereus, monocytogenic listeria.
The treatment time can range from a few minutes to longer time intervals and is made on agreement.
Get it to suit your needs
We prefer to provide solutions, that are custom made exactly to your needs and your reality. That way, you get the best solution each time.
Contact us for offers on a solution custom made to you.