For example, used in:
- Office environments
- Dental clinics
- Production environments
- Food production
- Production lines
- Canteens – you can see it at Aarhus University here
Available in several versions that are suitable for use with only a few minutes of treatment:
- ND Air 42A for very cold or very hot environments
- ND Air 4820 for areas with limited space
- ND Air 9020 for areas in need of intensive treatment in a short time
- Complete unit that only requires plugging-in
- Optional wireless remote-control unit
- Aluminium or stainless-steel fixture
- Splinter protection of glass if needed
- Adapted to individual needs
Below are examples of how quickly you can ensure that the surfaces are disinfected using just one lamp! For example, for CoV-2 between patients or visits.
The treatment times and distance below (dose of UVC) are based on testing of our UV equipment at the independent laboratory HouseTest, and the recommended dose will correspond to a 99% reduction in viruses.
|Distance||ND Air 9020||ND Air 4820|
|Time in min.||Time in min.|
Note that UVC light which acts on bacteria and viruses is dangerous for humans and animals – therefore this system should only be used when the room is empty!
Note that it often can be an advantage to mount multiple lamps with different positions to eliminate shadows.
Fast and efficient disinfection of the workplace – while being at lunch.