Hand hygiene must be practiced. Again and again to keep a high standard.
Unfortunately, experience shows this is one of the most challenging areas to control, and often inadequate hand hygiene, is to blame for very big problems:
- Disease outbreaks and infection transmission
- Contamination of sensitive areas
- Risk of affecting production
It costs – both health-wise, financially, but unfortunately also on the company’s image and publicity.
Symptoms of foodborne illness can range from mild stomach upset to life-threatening neurological, liver and kidney disease.
In 89% of outbreaks where the food was contaminated by employees, pathogens were transferred to the food by the employees’ hands (Green 2007).
Hand hygiene training raises the level significantly
Our hand hygiene training set can help your employees train their handwashing routine.
Lets us make your an offer on a solution for your company and employees, to help you on maintaining the best hand hygiene.
Get offers on screen and training lotion with fluorescent agent for your needs.
It is also possible to rent a screen for training hand hygiene – simply contact us
This is how you do:
- Add 1-2 pumps of the fluorescent hand sanitizer / soap / lotion and distribute it as in a normal thorough hand disinfection.
- Place your hands in the cabinet so that they are fully covered, the entire surface of both hands should shine evenly. Repeat if necessary. part 1 until the entire surface is evenly lit.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, dry them and check again in the cabinet. The areas that are still glowing are not washed sufficiently.
- Learn the best technique for washing your hands below.
- Repeat as needed and look for improvements.
Training in properly performed hand hygiene works: