Contam Swab has a simple workflow:
- Moisten the tip of the cotton swab by immersing it in a tube with a sterile physiological solution.
- Press the tip of the cotton swab against the side of the tube to remove excess fluid.
- Swipe the cotton swab against a surface (10 × 10 cm) horizontally and vertically.
- Insert the cotton swab into the tube containing the culture fluid.
- Put the lid on the tube and note the sample date and sampling site.
- Store at 37° C for 18-24 hours.
- The test result is ready.
Contam Swab is available in several variants:
- Contam Swab Contamination
- Contam Swab E. Coli-coliforms
- Contam Swab Listeria
- Contam Swab Salmonella
- Contam Swap Yeasts & Moulds
- Contam Swab MRSA