Disinfection with UV light makes sense – whether it is liquids like juice and water, which will be ingested by the user, or whether it is process water, e.g. from refrigeration systems. Disinfecting liquids with UV light is not as extensive an affair as one might fear – we are delighted to pay you a visit and present a specific offer on how we can disinfect liquids at your company.
Disinfection of liquids also includes oils and other fluids that are not transparent. Across industries, certain liquids are essential to business, and microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and viruses, pose a real threat to the company.
From the potable water of farm animals to diesel and lubricating oil. We can disinfect all liquids that need to work optimally using UV light.
Brief information about our disinfection of liquids
- All kinds of bacteria, germs, viruses and fungi
- Easily mounted into existing pipes
- Installations for potable water, wastewater, oils and juices
- Installations from 300 – 100,000 litres per hour
- Approved for contact with food
Read more about disinfection of: