PureAir fixes it – without any chemicals
You get two active functions in the same device:
- Disinfection of the air with UVC = 88% fewer bacteria and viruses in the air
- Neutralisation of VOC via a photocatalytic oxidation = safe odour removal without chemicals
A safe and simple solution for all types of rooms – with temperatures down to -25° C
PureAir is mounted with brackets on the ceiling or a wall and actively circulates the air through the unit.
There are models from 50 m3 air/h for installation in humid environments.
How does PureAir work?
Step 1: Safe UVC Disinfection
- Active intake of air with a fan
- Treatment of air with UVC light in the first chamber
Result: 88% less bacteria and viruses in the air
How to remove bacteria and viruses:
- UVC works through a process in which light inactivates the microorganisms that are affected
- For disinfection, wavelengths of about 260 nm are used. This is the most effective wavelength for disinfection
- UVC light is very effective and well documented – it is widely used in hospitals and research institutes
Step 2: Photocatalytic oxidation
- Transfer of disinfected air to the second chamber
- Treatment of air with photocatalytic oxidation with UV light
Result: Removes volatile organic compounds (VOC)
This is how we remove bad odour:
- Special UVA lamp activates a coating with titanium oxide.
- This process creates some very reactive electrons.
- These highly reactive electrons react with the volatile organic compounds, which are responsible for the bad smell.
- This breaks down the pollutant into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules, which purifies the air further.